Letter Recommendation

Dear ITB Scholarship,

My name is Alda, and I am Salma's homeroom teacher and also her biology teacher.
Salma is a transferred student from Surabaya, so I known her since 11th grade. Even though I just known her for nearly eight months, I already see some potential on her.
I already see what she choose for her future college, so I strongly recommend her without any hesitation.

Salma is of course bright student, she is standout from her classmates. Even though she is transferred, she could adapt to her environment pretty fast. She is not only smart, but also very nice to people. I never see her disrespecting others especially teachers. She is very polite. Because of that, she is respected by her classmates and also teachers. She is also be friends with anyone. Different culture or religion doesn't make her picky about friends.

Salma is also a very punctual student. She always collect her work on time. Even when she was sick and not go to school, she still collect her work by her friends. Her work is not disappointed in fact great enough to get a good score.

She is good at memorizing things too. Not only in biology, math, or any lesson.
Her dream is to have company lead by her own. She wants to open a job for people who doesn't have. She really wants to be an entrepreneur. She wants to open a business by her own. It is her passion. I can see that she is eager to learn economy, even though she is in science major. 

So please give Salma a chance because she is very passionate about it and I'm sure you waste a good potential if you do not accepted her.

Thank you for reading this recommendation letter.
Sincerely,

Alda Gracia

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

NOSASCOM

Analytical Exposition Text

Identification of short stories