Dialogue

Sudden Dialogue

At Starbucks.

Alda     : Hi, your face looks familiar!
Hanna  : Hi, you're Alda right?
Alda     : Yes, and you are...
Hanna  : I'm Hanna your friend from Junior High School!
Alda     : Of course haha! I'm sorry I just kidding Hanna, I knew it was you. How are you?
Hanna  : That's fine, I'm good, what about you?
Alda     : I'm good too, what do you want to order?
Hanna  : I like the javachip here. 
Alda     : Oh, that's pretty good. But I like the green tea latte here.
Hanna  : Hey, do you want to company me?
Alda     : Sure, I'm alone, do you?
Hanna  : Yes, for this time, but I'm waiting for Santa to be here.
Alda     : Oh! Santa is here too?
Hanna  : Yes!

At the table.

Alda    : Where is your high school now?
Hanna : I'm in SMAN 24 now. What about you?
Alda    : Oh, that's great! I'm in SMAN 3.
Hanna :Long time no see you!
Alda    : Yeah, I'm surprised to ran into you too.
Santa : Hey Hanna, sorry I'm late. Hi, Alda! Long time no see!
Alda   : Hi, too Santa! 
Hanna :This should be called a reunion.
Alda    : Hahaha, yeah.
Alda    : How are you in new school Santa?
Santa  : Oh, I'm good actually, I got some nice friends but not as nice as you guys actually
Hanna : really?
Santa  : haha, hey, you know what, Alda?
Alda    : what?
Santa  : Hanna got a high position in OSIS!
Alda    : Hanna got in OSIS? That's a miracle!
Hanna : Hey, I'm over here you know right?
Alda     : Hahahah, what position?
Santa   : Vice president!
Alda     : What! I can't believe it!
Santa   : Right?
Hanna : Yeah, I don't even know why I got that.
Alda    : Congratulation then
Hanna : Yeah, thanks.
Santa  : How about you Alda?
Alda    : I'm so-so here. Actually it is very difficult
Santa  : Yeah, I heard so, good luck there.
Hanna : Yup, you can do it!
Alda    : Hey, actually I forget I had to go home because I had to help my sister with her test.
Hanna : Oh, can we play at your home?
Santa  : Yeah, like we always do.
Alda    : Don't you guys had any important things to do?
Santa  : No, it is Saturday right?
Alda    : Okay, let's go.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

NOSASCOM

Analytical Exposition Text

Identification of short stories