My Weekend (Not Attend World Tournament)

I was learning my religion subject and retreat when there was a World Tournament.

It was held on saturday, in class 12. There was a mentoring from our senior. We, juniors, divided into several groups, that held 1 or 2 senior there. We are given the task by the teacher and we were told to discussed about it with our group.

I was held by a female senior, and she was very nice to me. We shared about school, life, and others. It was really nice to talk to someone who's older than you, because they had more experience than you. After we discussed, we present it in front of class, and last, we pray together.

It is really fun and comforting.

After that, I go to church to follow retreat activities. It is located in El Shaddai, Bukit Lembang. I went there with my friends by bus that provided by church. It is took a half and hour to get there. We arrived at 3 o'clock. After I get there, me and my friends took a rest a bit before we praise the Lord. We stayed for almost two days one night there.

First day, we praise and worship with our priest and we divided rooms to sleep. I got my bestfriend as my roommate, and 2 other friends. After some rest, we attend the first worship. It is hosted by our seniors. After that, our priest give us a preach and the activities here. There will be some games, discussion, and other fun things.

After that, we took a snack which is brownies and tea. It is really calming situation. The tea help my cold body to heat for a bit. And then, we look around for a bit. It is really green because it is fulfilled by grass and trees. There are swimming pool and many large field. The bedroom is downstairs, with girl is on the right and the boy's across.

At night, we divided into group. I got group one, and there is none of my friends on the group. But luckily, the seniors is nice and friendly so I got along quickly.

Second day, we played games. There are 4 post, and my group wins 2 each. After the small games, 4 group merged into one to fight against the other 4 group. We throw water ball at each other and the group which got the least member to get wet, wins. Unfortunately, my group didn't win, but it is fun actually.

The last day, it is Sunday, there are church service as usual. After the service, we went to church again by the bus, and farewell our friends.

It is a great and fun weekend.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

NOSASCOM

Analytical Exposition Text

About Me