Holiday Plan

THIS IS DIALOGUE ABOUT HOLIDAY PLAN

Alda   : Hi, Raissa what is your plan for the next holiday?
Raissa : I am going to Bali.
Alda   : Wow! That is going to be great!
Raissa : Yes, of course, I'm so excited for this plan!
Alda   : When will you go there?
Raissa : I think in December or other big weekends.
Alda   : Where do you plan to go in Bali?
Raissa : I plan to go to Padang Beach and Upside Down World
Alda   : That's wonderful! I have been to Upside Down World and I think that place is great.
Raissa : Oh really? I just had it in Yogyakarta.
Alda   : Yeah, I took a lot of pictures there because that place is aesthetic.
Raissa : Aesthetic? That's my kind of place!
Alda   : Yeah hahaha. 
Alda   : Ohh, by the way, what are you gonna use to go there?
Raissa : I go by plane of course
Alda   : Oh, I think you went antimainstream by the land
Raissa : No, I actually want to try that too, but it must be tiring.
Alda   : Yeah, and took a lot of time.
Alda   : Hey, don't forget to bring me souvenirs will you?
Raissa : Hahaha, yes, if I remember.
Alda   : Hey, don't forget it!
Raissa : I'll just give you a photo, okay?
Alda   : No, at least give me pie susu
Raissa : Don't worry, I'll give you the anti mainstream one
Alda   : I keep your promise, okay.
Raissa : Yup
Alda   : Hey, the bell is ringing, I should go to my seat
Raissa : Okay, talk to you later!
Alda   : Bye!

What about you? Do you have any plans for the next holiday?

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

NOSASCOM

Analytical Exposition Text

Identification of short stories