Bali's Trip

Day 1
In Sunday, 17 March 2019, 11th grade of SMAN 3 Bandung was going on a trip to Bali for 5 days. The trip began with assembled on the airport on 7 am, 10 am, or 12 pm. My class got the first wave, which we gathered on the airport at 7 am for check-in and weigh luggage. The weigh luggage took 2 hours because there are so many people exclude SMAN 3 itself. After checking in, we waited until the gate is open. The flight took 2 hours and when we got there, it's already 1 pm. The first destination is Tanah Lot. We took a lot of pictures there and bought some souvenirs. I bought a white circle wood bag for myself. After that, we went to Jimbaran to have a dinner. Unfortunately, there was a rain when we just got to eat, so we have to go inside for a shelter and eat there. After that, we went to hotel for rest.

Day 2
In the morning, we had some breakfast at the hotel and prepared for the next trip. The first destination in day 2 is Tanjung Benoa. The trip went about 2 hours because it really far from our hotel. In Tanjung Benoa, we took a lot of pictures too because the beach is so beautiful. There are a lot of watersport that we could rides. I chose to take a walk around Tanjung Benoa and bought some stuff. It was really nice relaxing there. After that, we went to Pudjamandala. In Pudjamandala, there are 5 place of worship from 5 religion. There are masjid, protestan and catholic church, pure, and vihara. I went to church and take a look of it. I took a pictures to from both church. At 3 pm, we went to Pandawa Beach. The beach was also very beautiful and relaxing. I took a cano with my 2 friends for 50 thousand rupiah. It was a challenging experience because it was really hard to control the cano. The Pandawa was a last destination before we went back to hotel.

Day 3
We went from our hotel at 7 am after breakfast. The first destination in this day was Tirta Empul. Tirta Empul is a worship place and also historic place. Before we got in, we had to use sarong and for the girls can't have a period. Unfortunately, I had a period so I just waited outside with my friend who also got their period. In the afternoon, we had our lunch at Kintamani. It was all you can eat buffet. I had a lot of food there and it was very delicious. After our stomach full, we went back to hotel for prepared to La Bohemè, our gathering night. I had my makeup for my performance with Tiloes Theatre. But before the gathering night, we had our dinner first at Nirmala Hotel. The gathering night took the same place, but at the ballroom. My performance took time at 10 o'clock so I had to waited. There are many performance also, from MK3 and Band3, and there are many games. There's also grand prize such as handphone, usb, and powerbank. Lucky for me, I got a J4+ phone. It is really exhausting nights because I danced and sang here. At midnight, we went back to hotel to get some sleep.

Day 4
It is actually our last day in Bali, as we checked out at 7 am. We went to Kuta and spend our free time there. We took a lot of pictures from the cafe around Kuta and Beachwalk. Me and my friends also visited the hardrock cafe because it is very popular. We didn't go inside though, just took a photo outside the cafe. After that, we took our last lunch in Bali in Krisna's food court. We also bought some souvenirs for our family and friends back in Bandung. Our very last destination is Bedugul. The trip took 3 hours long because it is very far. Bedugul is the farthest Pure from Bali. We took a trip out from Bali at night around 7 pm. We were very exhausted from this trip that we just sleep in the bus. We arrived at ketapang at midnight, and it just took 30 minutes to cross the island.

Day 5
We arrived at Surabaya at 2 pm. Before that we went to Suramadu to look and bought souvenirs. In Surabaya, me and my friends went to Plaza Surabaya to bought some time because the train went at 4 pm. After we checked in and got into train we had our activities at train for 12 hours before we arrived at Bandung.

Day 6
It is already morning and actually at 5 o'clock we arrived at stasiun Bandung. There are already many parents waiting for our arrival.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

NOSASCOM

Analytical Exposition Text

Identification of short stories