Opinion and Suggestion

*at the restaurant*

Waitress     : good morning, what can I help you?
Consumer  : umm, I want to have breakfast but I don't know what to order.
Waitress     : what do you like to eat for breakfast? Bread or rice?
Consumer  : I actually eat rice because bread doesn't made me full enough.
Waitress     : I recommend you to order nasi uduk because the people here like it
Consumer  : oh, can I have one please?
Waitress     : yes, and what would you like to drink?
Consumer  : i have black tea
Waitress     : with or no sugar?
Consumer  : no sugar please
Waitress     : okay, so nasi uduk and black tea with no sugar. Is there any menu that you like to order?
Consumer  : no thanks!
Waitress     : okay, please wait for minutes.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

NOSASCOM

Analytical Exposition Text

My Worst Experience